These are pictures from Rome. Of course I took about 200 pics but tried to find at least one from each sight that we were able to see. Nicole and I had a great time. I will be forever grateful to her for taking me. We walked like crazy, ate some amazing pizza and gelate and window shopped. Enjoy.
Inside of the Colosseum
Palentine. The person that took this picture thought we were sisters.
The Ancient City. ( I think :) )
Spanish Steps. They are outside of all the upscale shopping areas.
Trevi Fountain
The Pantheon ( This was one of my favorite places)
Having fun with a Roman Guard. Actually, we ticked this guy off b/c he wanted 5 euros and we would only give him one. He wasn't that cute!
St. Peter's Basilica (Beautiful) This was in Vatican City where we saw the Sistine Chapel. You are not able to take pics. inside the Chapel :(.
Last night. We went to a party at a Mansion that overlooked all of Rome. This was a gorgeous view.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What beautiful pictures! I have been checking daily for you to post these---they were worth the wait :-) Glad you got to go...I will keep dreaming about it!!! I tried calling the other day, and will try again this week! Love you~
2 comments:
What beautiful pictures! I have been checking daily for you to post these---they were worth the wait :-) Glad you got to go...I will keep dreaming about it!!!
I tried calling the other day, and will try again this week!
Love you~
So cool Wendy! It looks like you had a great time and were able to see so many things.
Post a Comment