Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pictures from Hospital

We are having trouble pulling up pictures. Here are a few. This is Mason on Superbowl Sunday. We were pulling for the Colts. :( Peyton you're still the man
I love Miss Ashley
Aunt Debo came to visit!!!!


Mason and Aunt Le Le

6 comments:

Unknown said...

He looks great & in really good spriits....are you sure these are hospital pictures :)

jenn said...

he looks so cute:0 his smile is a ray of sunshine

Bethany said...

He is ADORABLE!! Such a beautiful smile!!! Thanks for posting the pictures!

Joy Lancaster said...

What a handsome little boy! I was planning to come see you last week, but ended up with a double ear infection--who in the world gets those at the age of 61?! I told Toni to tell your mom I will sub for her any time she wants a grammy fix with you and Mason. I will only do it though, if the school agrees NOT to pay me, and DOESN'T take it away from her personal or sick days. PLEASE encourage her to do that!

Richard and Candy said...

Wendy, it was so good to see you at church Sunday. Mason is so cute and has a smile that will melt you. I have been following your blog and praying for the 3 of you. It has been a blessing to see how God continues to sustain you and Kevin and how He provides amazing doctors for Mason.

The Buggs said...

Love your new blog design! I've been eager to hear this great news about Mason's weight gain. We'll be praying over his next surgery, and praising God each step of the way. Great pictures! Thanks for the update.
love you all,
Patra